Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
file: provision.cpp; line: 81; what:
Hello,

Im getting the "file: provision.cpp; line: 81; what: ios/addAppId =9313" error.

Ive revoked all certificates but im still getting this error.

Can anyone  help me out?

Best regards,

Riddler

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-28-2019, 07:44 PM)riddler Wrote: Hello,

Can anyone  help me out?

Best regards,

Riddler

You are trying to sideload an app that uses a feature only available for paid Apple Developer accounts (Network extensions). Your free account won't be able to sideload it.
Use generated password go to your apple id in security shoose generate password use it’s in cydia impactor
(08-28-2019, 08:47 PM)GeoSn0w Wrote:
(08-28-2019, 07:44 PM)riddler Wrote: Hello,

Can anyone  help me out?

Best regards,

Riddler

You are trying to sideload an app that uses a feature only available for paid Apple Developer accounts (Network extensions). Your free account won't be able to sideload it.

Hey, 

Just trying to load the newly released jb today (3.7.0b1) and i'm getting the same error...

file:provision.cpp;line: 81; what:
ios/addAppid = 9313
The 'Network Extensions' feature is only available to users enrolled in Apple Developer Program.  Please visit https://developer.apple.com/programs/ to enroll...

Surely the JB team doesn't expect everyone to enroll as a dev with Apple?

I tried the revoke action with no luck, created new password with no luck....two factor authentication is turned on ....

Any help would be greatly appreciated....
so in order to do this jailbreak, based on geo's reply to this post, we have to become an apple developer?
(09-23-2019, 11:07 PM)joepbemg Wrote: so in order to do this jailbreak, based on geo's reply to this post, we have to become an apple developer?

Normally no. Unc0ver should require that. There's no need for the network component. I will contact Pwn to fix it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  afc2/apple file conduit 2 issue Wayne 0 2,018 01-19-2020, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Wayne
  File transfer @hip5 1 2,105 11-24-2019, 12:11 PM
Last Post: GeoSn0w
  Filza file manager NalticeD 0 1,951 11-15-2019, 10:06 PM
Last Post: NalticeD
Wink Impactor - Provision.cpp:81 - I have created Dev Acct JBL1503 6 4,191 08-14-2019, 05:59 PM
Last Post: GeoSn0w