Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
bypass activation and icloud "newbie guide"
(11-16-2019, 09:34 PM)sohojmanush Wrote: @failbr34k can you please explain how to "edit dat_ark.plist files to activated and brick state = No " ? I have looked into the dat_ark.plist file with filza app. but seems like there is nothing like "activated and brick state = No"

in Cydia, install file-cmds, obtain your activation info from another device (preferably same model) that is already activated, not locked, find phone OFF.
install the certificates, check that all version info is correct, flags, strings, operators etc..
ssh to the phone change to the directory the file is in and run:
 chflags uchg data_ark.plist 

some people say that adding this line did some magic:
(the value is a string btw for this key)
com.apple.mobile.lockdown_cache-ActivationState = FactoryActivated

this doesn't actually work for everyone, or a lot of people are lying, this is an old hacktivation method from iOS7
there is a bit of progress being made, and I have even got method to crash the iTunes Activation Lock and move to the welcome screen but something is missing, it wont let me restore a backup. This happens:

(11-21-2019, 04:40 AM)failbr34k Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 09:34 PM)sohojmanush Wrote: @failbr34k can you please explain how to "edit dat_ark.plist files to activated and brick state = No " ? I have looked into the dat_ark.plist file with filza app. but seems like there is nothing like "activated and brick state = No"

in Cydia, install file-cmds, obtain your activation info from another device (preferably same model) that is already activated, not locked, find phone OFF.
install the certificates, check that all version info is correct, flags, strings, operators etc..

this doesn't actually work for everyone, or a lot of people are lying, this is an old hacktivation method from iOS7
there is a bit of progress being made, and I have even got method to crash the iTunes Activation Lock and move to the welcome screen but something is missing, it wont let me restore a backup. This happens:
Thank you so much for al the effort you're putting on this .
I have an iphone 7 that was with no service error and i was stuck on the start screen where it fails to activate my phone and asks me to shut down and update. Im sure my baseband is dead. is there anyway to bypass this other than using the icloud bypass ? i know all my icloud details i have no problem with it. i tried the icloud bypass but unfortunatley then i receive no notifications and i can't even access my icloud save items. All i need is to by pass the first activation screen which requires the sim card in which also can't detect my sim card.

thank you and best regards

Thank you for the resposnse. Actually tried that data_ark.plist modification. I did it using filza , my bypassed phone had 11 dictioneries, then I got a modified data_ark that contains 30 dictioneries, put them back and rebooted. The data_ark changed to 5 dictioneries. So, seems like there is some kind of check in placed there. Also, noticed that before modifying the data it detected my sim card with no service. But, after that it didn't. Then I reflashed the device  Tongue . Now, it is in activation state again, but this time in the activation screen it asked for my sim pin, actually all my sim's are sim pin locked. After, the sim pin it showing network with 3g on it. So, I was thinking there might be an temporary ticket or something, which might be exploited for celluler. Unlocked iPhone 7 are hard to borrow. I can get my hands on, on SE or iPhone 7 plus. Will that do ?  Will you elaborate "nstall the certificates, check that all version info is correct, flags, strings, operators etc.." portion. To my understanding restore won't work because the phone is though bypassed still in unactivated state, which won't let it do any usb stuffs. May be something to do with  lockdownd https://www.theiphonewiki.com/wiki/Activation .
(11-12-2019, 12:30 PM)geekyxpert Wrote: @memreb and everyone interested in this to bypass activation and icloud, i'm a newbie and that's why i'm gonna make it as simple as i can.
This tutorial is for MAC only
first make sure libimobiledevice is installed on your mac
Connect your phone and jailbreak with checkra1n
Now here are the steps to follow after you have jailbroken your phone
1- open 2 terminal windows
2- in terminal 1 type: iproxy 4444 44
3- in terminal 2 type: ssh root@localhost -p 4444
answer with YES and use alpine as password
type: mount -o rw,union,update /
then: echo "" >> /.mount_rw
then: snappy -f / -l
it will show your snapshot name, copy it then paste it here:
snappy -f / -r NAME_OF_YOUR_SNAPSHOT --to orig-fs
then: cd /
then: cd Applications
then: rm -rf Setup.app
then: uicache -a
then: killall backboardd

ENJOY Smile 
Special thanks to @memreb for guiding me through the most part of this. 
and ofcourse @GeoSn0w for all what he is providing.

love to all
geekyXpert

Is there a way to just rename setup.app instead of crashing it? I want to keep the setup.app integrity for later. Any suggestions?
(11-21-2019, 09:56 AM)geekyxpert Wrote:

Thank you so much for al the effort you're putting on this .
I have an iphone 7 that was with no service error and i was stuck on the start screen where it fails to activate my phone and asks me to shut down and update. Im sure my baseband is dead. is there anyway to bypass this other than using the icloud bypass ? i know all my icloud details i have no problem with it. i tried the icloud bypass but unfortunatley then i receive no notifications and i can't even access my icloud save items. All i need is to by pass the first activation screen which requires the sim card in which also can't detect my sim card.

thank you and best regards

It needed to be done. Wink

you're going to need to start becoming familiar with Apple's filesystem, certificate signing, and playlist formatting as for the time being, there is no public automated method. A very large percentage of people who claim to have a method are lying and are just creating click-bait.

I'm afraid I don't have much time to give lessons on how to learn how to hack and crack. My best advice to you is start reading up on Darwin, arm64, Xcode and SSL, probably also a good idea to have access to a machine or virtual machine with MacOS. Read, a lot. Don't be afraid to try something. The worst than can happen is you will learn how not to do something. And that makes a difference too.

There is of course the other approach. If you can't do it yourself. Someone will eventually release it in a format you can use. Wink

Patience is a virtue.
Are you guys getting notifications? Mine are not showing until i open the app.
(11-22-2019, 12:39 PM)BigBull Wrote: Are you guys getting notifications? Mine are not showing until i open the app.

Nope, no notifications. Seems like lockdown feature  Tongue
(11-16-2019, 03:32 PM)failbr34k Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 07:51 AM)sohojmanush Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 04:32 AM)crocha Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 12:30 PM)geekyxpert Wrote: i bypass succefully but when i register my iphone in icloud y say error it not posible login in icloud?? it normal the bypass no free the device 100% and when connect itunes say it is blocked for icloud :/ i used this mv /Applications/Setup.app /Applications/Setup.app.crae instead of rm Setup.app Smile this is a problem???

Crashing the Setup.app just get you into the device. You cant add your apple id,iMessage etc and cant install apps. Because, that device is still locked on apple server. It will be nice if some one came up with a hactivation method.

Sign in through the app store it will add your account to the phone but will not connect you to iCloud or iTunes
then edit your dat_ark.plist files to activated and brick state = No 
there's more to be done but this fixes a few things.

if the device has never been reset and is locked, you can exploit the device then sftp the activation records and the the dat_ark.plist files prior to reset/bypass then send them back and it should work.

in the app store on some devices you can only download purchased apps, so use an activated device to purchase them and you can use them.

Help me please bro
add this cydia repo

https://hakkuraifu.yourepo.com/

get icloudfixer

you access it from settings.

enjoy
(12-20-2019, 09:47 AM)failbr34k Wrote: add this cydia repo

https://hakkuraifu.yourepo.com/

get icloudfixer

you access it from settings.

enjoy

This fix only appstore.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible to bypass icloud on iphone 4s Byazid 2 7,889 08-12-2022, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Riverratt
  Reputable good icloud removal service? Gdailey2112 0 2,506 04-14-2021, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Gdailey2112
Star Current Working Full iCloud Bypass Methods GeoSn0w 42 66,716 02-10-2020, 07:46 PM
Last Post: popimpg