Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
bypass activation and icloud "newbie guide"
is sim card working ?
successfully bypassed  Smile . Still no luck with the sim card, is it possible to extract the wildcard ticket from another device modify it then put it back on the device for celluler ?

Hello family!!

Could be that the fingerprint does not work?

Thanks!!
(11-15-2019, 09:24 PM)PauSort Wrote: Hello family!!

Could be that the fingerprint does not work?

Thanks!!

For me its working fine  Smile
(11-12-2019, 12:30 PM)geekyxpert Wrote: i bypass succefully but when i register my iphone in icloud y say error it not posible login in icloud?? it normal the bypass no free the device 100% and when connect itunes say it is blocked for icloud :/ i used this mv /Applications/Setup.app /Applications/Setup.app.crae instead of rm Setup.app Smile this is a problem???
(11-16-2019, 04:32 AM)crocha Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 12:30 PM)geekyxpert Wrote: i bypass succefully but when i register my iphone in icloud y say error it not posible login in icloud?? it normal the bypass no free the device 100% and when connect itunes say it is blocked for icloud :/ i used this mv /Applications/Setup.app /Applications/Setup.app.crae instead of rm Setup.app Smile this is a problem???

Crashing the Setup.app just get you into the device. You cant add your apple id,iMessage etc and cant install apps. Because, that device is still locked on apple server. It will be nice if some one came up with a hactivation method.
Family, I have this Error when I try the final step:
 Please contact your system administrator.
Add correct host key in /Users/PauSort/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.
Offending RSA key in /Users/PauSort/.ssh/known_hosts:2
Password authentication is disabled to avoid man-in-the-middle attacks.
Keyboard-interactive authentication is disabled to avoid man-in-the-middle attacks.
root@localhost: Permission denied (publickey,password).

Any idea?

Thanks
(11-15-2019, 11:35 AM)sohojmanush Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 03:24 AM)failbr34k Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 10:20 PM)sohojmanush Wrote: "ssh root@localhost -p 4444: command not found" what to do now ?

install an ssh client. are you doing this from a MacOS terminal? it should work.

Yes, doing this from a terminal.But didn't installed a ssh client. Also " iproxy 4444 44" shows waiting only

OS X Terminal should have ssh already. if you don't very strange.
you will have to install an SSH client to login manually.

OR

you can use this tool that automates this process.

http://checkm8.info/download/Checkm8.inf...s_beta.zip

(11-16-2019, 01:18 PM)PauSort Wrote: Family, I have this Error when I try the final step:
Add correct host key in /Users/PauSort/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.
Keyboard-interactive authentication is disabled to avoid man-in-the-middle attacks.

Any idea?

Thanks

sudo rm -rf /Users/PauSort/.ssh

then try again
(11-16-2019, 07:51 AM)sohojmanush Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 04:32 AM)crocha Wrote:

Crashing the Setup.app just get you into the device. You cant add your apple id,iMessage etc and cant install apps. Because, that device is still locked on apple server. It will be nice if some one came up with a hactivation method.

Sign in through the app store it will add your account to the phone but will not connect you to iCloud or iTunes
then edit your dat_ark.plist files to activated and brick state = No 
there's more to be done but this fixes a few things.

if the device has never been reset and is locked, you can exploit the device then sftp the activation records and the the dat_ark.plist files prior to reset/bypass then send them back and it should work.

in the app store on some devices you can only download purchased apps, so use an activated device to purchase them and you can use them.
(11-16-2019, 02:22 PM)failbr34k Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 11:35 AM)sohojmanush Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 03:24 AM)failbr34k Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 10:20 PM)sohojmanush Wrote: "ssh root@localhost -p 4444: command not found" what to do now ?

install an ssh client. are you doing this from a MacOS terminal? it should work.

Yes, doing this from a terminal.But didn't installed a ssh client. Also " iproxy 4444 44" shows waiting only

OS X Terminal should have ssh already. if you don't very strange.
you will have to install an SSH client to login manually.

OR

you can use this tool that automates this process.

http://checkm8.info/download/Checkm8.inf...s_beta.zip

(11-16-2019, 01:18 PM)PauSort Wrote: Family, I have this Error when I try the final step:

Any idea?

Thanks

sudo rm -rf /Users/PauSort/.ssh

then try again
Thanks it worked!!

Family another question..

I have bypassed the icloud from an iPad Air but when I try to install any app from cydia once I reset the iPad, the iPad went to the non-bypass state asking me the account. What i could do to have more applications than the default ones? or just sing to my account 'cause i can not do it. 

Thanks a lot!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible to bypass icloud on iphone 4s Byazid 2 7,889 08-12-2022, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Riverratt
  Reputable good icloud removal service? Gdailey2112 0 2,507 04-14-2021, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Gdailey2112
Star Current Working Full iCloud Bypass Methods GeoSn0w 42 66,729 02-10-2020, 07:46 PM
Last Post: popimpg