Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stopping iOS auto update
I've just got a new iPhone 11 running 13.3 and am waiting for the new jailbreak which will work i hope on A13 devices. When I set up the phone, I chose not to allow auto-updating, but remember from the past that Apple seemed to manage to update iOS while you were asleep!!
On my old phone I therefore installed the TVos profile to stop this happening. I can't seem to on this on the new phone.
Do I need to, and if so what's the method please 
cjwj Huh
You may try the tvOS 12 profile.
(01-16-2020, 02:10 AM)GeoSn0w Wrote: You may try the tvOS 12 profile.

Thanks, I'll maybe try that.
I've also noticed that when I go into settings now (ie before any tvos installation) and click on software update everything freezes for about a minute.
I'm just thinking it might not be necessary to do anything more as this glich might do the trick anyway
cjwj
https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comme...en_device/

This may help you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Most Important iOS 14 Features To Update For & How To Install iOS 14 With Dr.Fone (For Beginners) GeoSn0w 0 1,780 10-15-2020, 09:05 AM
Last Post: GeoSn0w
Video iOS 13 WAS RELEASED! What This Means For Jailbreak & Should You Update? GeoSn0w 0 2,097 09-20-2019, 12:51 AM
Question Should I update from iOS 11.3.1 pliku 1 2,673 06-30-2019, 02:54 PM