Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHSH blobs for developer account
Hi GeoSn0w.

I have few question and would really need your help with.

1) Can we save SHSH blobs for A12/A13 devices? If so how to?? Any YouTube tutorial please.
2) looks like reassigning services like reprovision is not working anymore. Cydia is broken. No other automatic resigning services available... Therefore I would like to apply for developer account with myself. ( I know it's expressive but worth trying it if I wanna enjoy uninterrupted jailbreak)
How can I apply such account? And how to use that account to sign the IPA e.g. unc0ver..??

Your help will be much appreciated. With tons of thanks.
(02-02-2020, 05:16 AM)Zakk Wrote: Hi GeoSn0w.

1) Can we save SHSH blobs for A12/A13 devices? If so how to?? Any YouTube tutorial please.
2) looks like reassigning services like reprovision is not working anymore. Cydia is broken. No other automatic resigning services available... Therefore I would like to apply for developer account with myself. ( I know it's expressive but worth trying it if I wanna enjoy uninterrupted jailbreak)
How can I apply such account? And how to use that account to sign the IPA e.g. unc0ver..??

Hi Zakk!

Saving SHSH2 blobs for A12 and A13 IS possible but only if you are currently Jailbroken because you need to set a generator (I think it's different on Chimera compared to Unc0ver) before saving them.

As for the developer account on Apple, you are right, it's $99 a year and you enjoy unlimited signing for any IPA you want for 1 full year with no revokes. It's an investment I'd happily do. 
Signing can be done with AltDeploy, Xcode, etc. On Windows, it's not that easy, you may need AltStore.
Saving blobs is possible but you need tfp0 so only can be done on a device running 12.4.1 or lower. If you want to get a dev account just google apple developer account and the enrolling page will show up. Alternatively signing services like iosninja have apps signed most of the time - they are pretty reliable.
hi,
Same question here... and you give the answer, thanks
So i ve another iphone xr which is on 13.2.2 : ni issue to save the blobs, do i have to update to 13.3?
Thank you for your great job Smile
(02-02-2020, 12:45 PM)GeoSn0w Wrote:

Hi Zakk!

Saving SHSH2 blobs for A12 and A13 IS possible but only if you are currently Jailbroken because you need to set a generator (I think it's different on Chimera compared to Unc0ver) before saving them.

As for the developer account on Apple, you are right, it's $99 a year and you enjoy unlimited signing for any IPA you want for 1 full year with no revokes. It's an investment I'd happily do. 
Signing can be done with AltDeploy, Xcode, etc. On Windows, it's not that easy, you may need AltStore.

Thanks a lot.
(02-02-2020, 03:12 PM)Zak Wrote:
(02-02-2020, 12:45 PM)GeoSn0w Wrote:

Hi Zakk!

Thanks a lot.

No problem

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Can I update my iPhone to unsigned iOS using shsh.host? TNFX 1 1,887 03-03-2021, 12:54 AM
Last Post: Wayne
  iOS 13.3.1 Blobs help Trielll 1 2,329 02-14-2020, 02:42 PM
Last Post: GeoSn0w
  How do you save Blobs on iPhone 11pro? frgyt 4 3,272 02-11-2020, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Wayne
  How can I save SHSH blobs on an iPad 7 warrior5230 1 2,558 01-22-2020, 08:22 AM
Last Post: me man
  Cydia Manage Account XsNIPER50 8 4,289 09-25-2019, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Forest
  12.4.1/13.0 blobs - Is TSSSaver working? Anonymous 3 3,126 09-24-2019, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Urbankyleboy
  Account/Password not available in settings or working with autofill kbSoul 1 2,172 09-24-2019, 07:52 PM
  Blobs Not Working sureshzyob 1 2,177 09-10-2019, 05:50 AM
  SHSH Blob for A12 - iPad Mini 5 JBL1503 1 2,884 08-25-2019, 05:06 AM