Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom ipsw [Permanent Unlock]
Hello,

I 've seen that a group is offering Custom ipsw and saying it will permanently unlock the iPhone i'm curious about this method. Any idea is this method possible?

Thank you
(01-11-2020, 09:40 AM)Jimbooo Wrote: Hello,

I 've seen that a group is offering Custom ipsw and saying it will permanently unlock the iPhone i'm curious about this method. Any idea is this method possible?

Thank you

You need to give more information to actually tell you something about if the method it's possible or not, but I say can be possible
(01-12-2020, 01:47 AM)meikatun Wrote:

Thank you

You need to give more information to actually tell you something about if the method it's possible or not, but I say can be possible

Check out these links 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk_qlaZypCQ
(01-14-2020, 11:16 AM)Jimbooo Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 01:47 AM)meikatun Wrote:

Thank you

Check out these links 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk_qlaZypCQ

As far I see he only use Tiny umbrella and restore with the result ipsw, unless somebody else say something different I don't think this work without SHSH
This channel is fake... they make this kind of long videos for you with multiple ads to generate revenue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  iCloud Unlock Vlonexx 0 4,293 03-09-2020, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Vlonexx
  Unlock iCloud clean with IMEI frankybobby 1 2,882 11-01-2019, 07:09 PM
Last Post: GeoSn0w