Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13.3 Bypass App by ShiftKey
I don't have windows and on my crappy Mac Parallels it's slow but according with the tweets looks legit.

Probably GeoSnow can work with this guy for a workaround for the bugs he have and make it for Mac?

https://twitter.com/LeoManrique7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq4zkyQSjnU

QUICK EDIT: I just test it on parallels and I actually was able to bypass on iOS 13.3, it have some bugs like there's no home button, neither the assistive touch works. so you need to plug to the computer to use it, neither the power button works.

looks like all the third party apps can't be launched and the rotation and volume buttons neither, but probably there's a solution?
mount -o rw,union,update /
echo \" >> /.mount_rw
chmod 0000 /Applications/Setup.app/Setup
uicache -a
killall backboardd
/Applications/PreBoard.app/PreBoard &
killall PreBoard
------------------------------------------
sometimes do the last 3 lines again
------------------------------------
killall backboardd
/Applications/PreBoard.app/PreBoard &
killall PreBoard
this gets to the home screen of the springboard but no working apps

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CheckM8 Free iCloud Activation Lock Bypass Software gsmaudit 0 3,796 12-16-2020, 09:47 AM
Last Post: gsmaudit
Video iOS 13.3.1 / 13.3 - 12 FULL UNTETHERED iCloud Bypass RELEASED! (No re-locks) (Big News) GeoSn0w 0 4,159 02-28-2020, 07:15 PM
Last Post: GeoSn0w
Information iOS BootChain Explained / CFW iCloud Bypass Patches Needed GeoSn0w 5 20,147 12-06-2019, 05:02 PM
Last Post: 0neUp