Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ios 12.4 to ios iOS 13.3 jailbreak
hi guys i had silio installed but now i cant access it because my iphone 8 is no longer jailbroken, so i want to upgrade to ios 13.3 and i will use checkrain to jailbreak it. my question is  ; cab i restore my iphone (12.4 ios) to the latest ios 13.3 without removing silio or remove all trace of jailbreak left by chemera

should i use  checkrain jailbreak  ?

should i Save SHSH2 Blobs 12.4 ?
(01-05-2020, 05:14 AM)jacker Wrote: hi guys i had silio installed but now i cant access it because my iphone 8 is no longer jailbroken, so i want to upgrade to ios 13.3 and i will use checkrain to jailbreak it. my question is  ; cab i restore my iphone (12.4 ios) to the latest ios 13.3 without removing silio or remove all trace of jailbreak left by chemera

You can, but I doubt Sileo will continue to work. It's advised that you unjailbreak Chimera before updating to 13.x and using CheckRa1n to avoid conflicts.
(01-05-2020, 06:39 AM)GeoSn0w Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 05:14 AM)jacker Wrote: hi guys i had silio installed but now i cant access it because my iphone 8 is no longer jailbroken, so i want to upgrade to ios 13.3 and i will use checkrain to jailbreak it. my question is  ; cab i restore my iphone (12.4 ios) to the latest ios 13.3 without removing silio or remove all trace of jailbreak left by chemera

You can, but I doubt Sileo will continue to work. It's advised that you unjailbreak Chimera before updating to 13.x and using CheckRa1n to avoid conflicts.

my issue is I dont know how to unistall or remove silio as i can't install chimera  because tweatbox is not allowing to install chemera and also cydia impactor is down i cant installed the unc0ver ipa to restore shsh2 . kindly assist thank
(01-06-2020, 03:30 AM)jacker Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 06:39 AM)GeoSn0w Wrote:

my issue is I dont know how to unistall or remove silio as i can't install chimera  because tweatbox is not allowing to install chemera and also cydia impactor is down i cant installed the unc0ver ipa to restore shsh2 . kindly assist thank

You cant try to restore iphone using itunes. You will lose everything but keep it clean and ready for do what you want.

CheckRa1n Jailbreak is semi-tethered. If you are on the road and you don't have a laptop with you (currently with macOS), and your phone reboots you will not be able to re-jailbreak until you get home.

Saving blobs for iOS 12.4 is no longer possible, it's long been unsigned.

Updating to iOS 13.3 would likely preserve many files from the previous jailbreak, especially those in /var/mobile
Erase restore removes everything from the device, photos and contacts too, but also the jailbreak stuff.

EVEN with the Chimera leftovers, CheckRa1n will likely work fine.