Jailbreak Central - The Best Jailbreak Forum!

Full Version: iOS 13.3 Bootloop (Please Help)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,
Please only comment if you think you can help me.

Information that may help:

-I have the Unc0ver Jailbreak for ios 13 since version 4.0
-I had no dangerous tweaks installed, only for iOS 13 by Packix, Chariz and Twickd.

Before my iPhone is bootlooped, I updated all my apps in the app store, then downloaded the .deb from iOSGods for MarioKart Tour. (https://iosgods.com/topic/112043-mario-k...nt-3420258)

I installed it in Filza. Then I wanted to open the game and I noticed that the app only stayed on the launch screen. Then I wanted to go to the Settings app so i can respring my iPhone, but it was only in the launch screen. After about 10 seconds my iPhone started lagging extremely until it was frozen and then I performed the button combination for the hard reset and since then my iPhone hangs in a boot loop.

What should i do now? My pc doesn't recognize my iphone so i don't know how / if i can restore it. Or should I wait until the battery is empty? I had a same problem on iOS 11.1.2 with an iPhone 7 but after a while the phone restarted normally.

Has anyone had the same experience or a fix?
I am happy about any help.

I apologize for bad english.

Regards,
Yves
(03-07-2020, 04:23 PM)Yves Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,
Please only comment if you think you can help me.

Information that may help:

-I have the Unc0ver Jailbreak for ios 13 since version 4.0
-I had no dangerous tweaks installed, only for iOS 13 by Packix, Chariz and Twickd.

Before my iPhone is bootlooped, I updated all my apps in the app store, then downloaded the .deb from iOSGods for MarioKart Tour. (https://iosgods.com/topic/112043-mario-k...nt-3420258)

I installed it in Filza. Then I wanted to open the game and I noticed that the app only stayed on the launch screen. Then I wanted to go to the Settings app so i can respring my iPhone, but it was only in the launch screen. After about 10 seconds my iPhone started lagging extremely until it was frozen and then I performed the button combination for the hard reset and since then my iPhone hangs in a boot loop.

What should i do now? My pc doesn't recognize my iphone so i don't know how / if i can restore it. Or should I wait until the battery is empty? I had a same problem on iOS 11.1.2 with an iPhone 7 but after a while the phone restarted normally.

Has anyone had the same experience or a fix?
I am happy about any help.

I apologize for bad english.

Regards,
Yves

Have you tried to put it in DFU mode and then using something like ReiBoot to kick it back out or restore mode and restore it in itunes