Jailbreak Central - The Best Jailbreak Forum!

Full Version: Need help to Update unc0ver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,
Before I update it myself and break something, I wanted to ask if someone can help me update it because I have never done it.
Thanks in advance
(02-17-2020, 12:41 AM)Julian0801 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys,
Before I update it myself and break something, I wanted to ask if someone can help me update it because I have never done it.
Thanks in advance

open unc0ver>settings>click restore RootFS. once the phone reboots your still going to have cydia there. just reinstall from the update like you did before.. piece of advice, after you download unc0ver again reboot your phone before installing the jailbreak. should jailbreak in one try
(02-17-2020, 05:22 PM)purple_haze2n Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2020, 12:41 AM)Julian0801 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys,
Thanks in advance

open unc0ver>settings>click restore RootFS. once the phone reboots your still going to have cydia there. just reinstall from the update like you did before.. piece of advice, after you download unc0ver again reboot your phone before installing the jailbreak. should jailbreak in one try

I downloaded AppSync Unified tweak to fix the crashing issue on tweaked apps and downloaded App Cake. I deleted the old unc0ver and downloaded the new one from App Cake and hit re jailbreak. Worked fine on my XR ios 13.3 I don't know if this would work on other ios versions and a13 phones