Jailbreak Central - The Best Jailbreak Forum!

Full Version: Jailbreak Uncover 4.0.0 does not work.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I have an iPad Pro 2018” on iOS 13.2.3 which should be compatible with the latest jailbreak release of uncover 4.0.0. 

I originally tried the AltStore and it didn’t work, so I used jailbreakme and downloaded uncover from there. The jailbreak itself completes and reaches 30/30 however, instead of respringing my device will always restart and I can never get to use the jailbreak.

Any suggestions or help??? I have restored root file system multiple times and retried jailbreak, I turned off find my and tried airplane mode none of this works.

Thank you for your time.
AltStore has received an update which should fix the issues with bootstrapping.
Please update AltStore / AltServer and try again.
(02-16-2020, 11:44 AM)GeoSn0w Wrote: [ -> ]AltStore has received an update which should fix the issues with bootstrapping.

Hey GeoSnow I have done these steps and it still results in the same issue, it will say jailbreak complete but never respiring s just restarts

any advice? Thank you
(02-16-2020, 01:06 PM)Mannit59 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2020, 11:44 AM)GeoSn0w Wrote: [ -> ]AltStore has received an update which should fix the issues with bootstrapping.

Hey GeoSnow I have done these steps and it still results in the same issue, it will say jailbreak complete but never respiring s just restarts

any advice? Thank you

Try to do a ROOT FS restore to jailbreak fresh with a fresh bootstrap.
(02-16-2020, 04:27 PM)GeoSn0w Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2020, 01:06 PM)Mannit59 Wrote: [ -> ]

any advice? Thank you

Try to do a ROOT FS restore to jailbreak fresh with a fresh bootstrap.
I have tried doing all of this. I've tried installing through different websites and every time I reinstall, I make sure to restore the RootFS each time and still there is no success. I have an iPhone 11 Pro not the Max and no matter what the farthest I get, is the final step when it is trying to respring but it doesn't it just keeps spinning the wheel and then eventually it just reboots my phone. It gets so close but then fails. I've also tried the newest version of unc0ver as well. What else can I do?

Hi jailbreak masters! This is my first reply on GeoSn0w's great forum platform.

Honestly I haven't jailbroken my iPhone Xr since I'm seeing a lot of bugs and people comments that basically says this Jailbreak for 13.3 is crashing 99.5% of the times.

But I do have a question is it mandatory or really necessary to BLOCK all OTA updates? I already deleted the updated that said 13.3.1 on my iPhone Storage.

Thanks and have a good one!