Jailbreak Central - The Best Jailbreak Forum!

Full Version: SoC support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone im new to the site,

I have been watching alot of GeoSnow's videos and found them really useful and helpful. My question is related to checkm8, what is required to get SoC support for the iPhone 6s ( s8000 ). Could anyone shed some light on it please.

I know it states that on the ipwndfu github page that there are certain SoC's that will have future support but i would like to find out what is needed exactly to have the s8000 work with checkm8

Thanks for any replies

Smile Smile
You probably mean the Remove Signature Checks support. That requires you to actually code the script to remove them. You need to reverse engineer the BootROM to find the correct addresses to patch.
Hello love your video and waiting on part 2 but I get this error
[!] exploit started!
[i] offsets selected for iOS 12.0 or above
[i] page size: 0x4000, (os/kern) successful
[+] initialized IOSurface
[i] detected SMAP device
[-] failed to leak our task port address!

Can you please help thanks
FYI I’m on iPhone XR iOS 13.4
Is that the problem?
(03-29-2020, 11:17 PM)YoXpertguyZ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello love your video and waiting on part 2 but I get this error
[!] exploit started!
offsets selected for iOS 12.0 or above
[i]page size: 0x4000, (os/kern) successful
[i]detected SMAP device

Is that the problem?
[/i][/i]

That's definitely the problem. The only available iOS 13 exploit that works on iPhone XR is the time_waste exploit and it only works on up to 13.3 so even if you use time_waste it will still not work
(04-12-2020, 04:38 AM)zedrox464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2020, 11:17 PM)YoXpertguyZ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello love your video and waiting on part 2 but I get this error
[!] exploit started!
offsets selected for iOS 12.0 or above
[i]page size: 0x4000, (os/kern) successful
[i]detected SMAP device

Is that the problem?
[/i][/i]

That's definitely the problem. The only available iOS 13 exploit that works on iPhone XR is the time_waste exploit and it only works on up to 13.3 so even if you use time_waste it will still not work

so would an iPhone 8 Plus be good? also thanks