Jailbreak Central - The Best Jailbreak Forum!

Full Version: My iphone doesnt respond! HELP PLEASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently install lockscreen tweak and my iphone doesnt respond, keep black screen and he put very hot i need some help please.
(09-23-2019, 01:54 AM)srpadilla Wrote: [ -> ]I recently install lockscreen tweak and my iphone doesnt respond, keep black screen and he put very hot i need some help please.

I have that same issue! After installing cydia, none of my other apps were opening, so i decided to rejailbreak. Turns out that was the worst decision because now my phone is stuck on the back light screen. Super frustrating so idk what to do
Im having the same exact issue, my phone wont turn on or do anything now and non of the admins are not replying to anyone with this problem that ive seen so far.
(09-23-2019, 07:56 AM)common Wrote: [ -> ]Im having the same exact issue, my phone wont turn on or do anything now and non of the admins are not replying to anyone with this problem that ive seen so far.

My iPad pro is stuck in this state too - Pwn knows the cause and is working on a fix, what you can do for now is either keep trying to hard reset or wait til battery drains and it should come on as normal in a unjailbroken state. The latest is: Do NOT use unc0ver at this state until Pwn provides an update. Its a serious bug.
My iPhone XS MAX turn it off and now there is no way to turn it on, please solution?
To fix this problem, quickly press volume up, then press volume down and then the press and hold power button. Do each press separately. Once you get the apple logo release power button. Hope that helps!
This has been answered a couple times before on the forum. 
You need to hard reset the device, here's a tutorial:

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/How+to+forc...+XS/113119