Jailbreak Central - The Best Jailbreak Forum!

Full Version: checkra1n 12.2: IPad mini 2 iOS 12.5.x stuck on "right before trigger (this is the real bug setup)" step
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an iPad mini 2 that I need to bypass the Activation Lock on. I've already done a factory reset the official Apple way through iTunes, and now need to bypass the Activation lock. I tried using Tenorshare 4MeKey, a part of which runs checkra1n, but unfortunately checkra1n fails on the above listed step. I also tried running checkra1n through an Ubuntu live USB and got the same result, so I don't think its related to the 4MeKey tool.

After running for a couple of minutes, I get some console output that looks like this:

[  363.559521] INFO: task checkra1n:555 blocked for more than 120 seconds.
[  363.559608]       Not tainted 5.10.0-1-amd64 #1 Debian 5.10.4-1
[  363.559674] "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables this message

Every two minutes or so, another similar bunch of console output appears. I let it sit for 20 minutes and nothing changed.

Side note: I can't tell if I have 12.5.2 or 12.5.1 installed. iTunes won't tell me because, in the iPad's current state, the only thing that appears when it's powered on is a prompt to remove the Activation Lock by signing into iCloud. Thought I'd mention that in case it's relevant.

How can I get checkra1n to work. Or, are there any other methods for bypassing the iCloud Activation Lock?