Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iTunes bug/exploit to crash Activation Lock screen and proceed to Welcome screen.
Well, I read this topic carefully. Smile

On my test ipad, after copying some targeted files, I can install new apps in the apple store (which I did not buy before).
My only concern is the connection to itunes or apple configurator. an error message appears, interrupting all connections to the imac.

If any of you know how to pass this error message, I'd like to test to see if an itunes restore will change anything.

thank you

sorry for my english, i use google translation ... Angel
Hey, @failbr34k  can I have the bug ?  Big Grin
This looks interesting. I am looking into it.
I am still stuck on the connection with the ipad and the imac. Of course, by putting the ipad in airplane mode, we see it under itunes without the screen lock.
The interest being for me to try a restoration with a krypted backup (with the keychains if I'm not mistaken).
Maybe I am wrong ...

When is it an integral cloning of the rom? like "clonezilla" for example that I use a lot in the context of my work?
Is it possible to do that on an ipad? Is an ssh dump in dfu or normal mode possible? But I do not have the knowledge to know what should be written in the terminal to launch the command.

A full dump would compare different files from one system to another. (activated and inactivated)

I do not believe it (integral cloning) because there would be a conflict in serial numbers, but would the system boot?

Thank's.

I try to find solutions despite my little knowledge ....

and sorry, I use google to translate french to english..... Rolleyes
little big french, almost beginner, just try to understand ios system
(12-03-2019, 06:42 AM)GeoSn0w Wrote: This looks interesting. I am looking into it.

Finally some action  Big Grin
(12-03-2019, 06:42 AM)GeoSn0w Wrote: This looks interesting. I am looking into it.

I think it ends in the escrow keybag needing to be set.
the bug uses a certificate from any device to satisfy the activation process but then there is no pairing to the device. so i need to solve that and it could technically work to sync/restore
Sorry for being retarded, but did you found a way to make it work?
(12-25-2019, 03:57 AM)Rectofki Wrote: Sorry for being retarded, but did you found a way to make it work?

by using a man in the middle attack, but i still haven't completed the work.
(01-14-2020, 09:59 PM)failbr34k Wrote:
(12-25-2019, 03:57 AM)Rectofki Wrote: Sorry for being retarded, but did you found a way to make it work?

by using a man in the middle attack, but i still haven't completed the work.

Somehow I tricked a phone I have into going to Lost mode and yes it did erase the icloud lock after I signed out, I am going to try to replicate the process on 13.3.1

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CheckM8 Free iCloud Activation Lock Bypass Software gsmaudit 0 3,793 12-16-2020, 09:47 AM
Last Post: gsmaudit