Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
checkra1n stucked in DFU and Bypass. Please Help
i need HELP please! after checkra1n bypass-shiftkey works.i thought its half tethered, but i can reset or power off my iphone7+ but bypass works even after dfu/recovery mode,perfect !BUT NOW 3UTOOLS/IFUNBOX SHOWS JAILED, NOT J-BROKEN AFTER I TRIED CHECKRA1N VERY OFTEN. IPHONE STUCKS AT APPLE LOGO AND SEEMS TO STUCK IN DFU THROUGH CHECKRA1N. I CAN GET BACK IN NORMAL MODE WITH THE BUTTONS, BUT CANT OPEN CHECKRA1N,CYDIA, THE NEW APPTAPP INSTALLER5 AND SO ON.ONLY ORIGINAL APPLE APPS WORK,I HAVE ERROR MESSAGE ABOUT APT FAILS!
 SO MY QUESTION:WHAT CAN I DO? DONT KNOW UP TO BYPASS OR CHECKRA1N!?OR BOTH? I WOULD TRY FIRST GO BACK STOCK ROM, BUT MY SHSH BLOBS ONLY FOR 13.3,I AM IN 13.2.3. in checkrain safe mode i can open the unsigned? apps.
Sorry for big letters, i saw it too late
THANKS EVERYBODY WHO REPLY AND GIVE ME SOME TIPS-HELP FOR THIS PROBLEM. what should i do now?
(02-13-2020, 07:18 PM)maoex Wrote: i need HELP please! after checkra1n bypass-shiftkey works.i thought its half tethered, but i can reset or power off my iphone7+ but bypass works even after dfu/recovery mode,perfect !BUT NOW 3UTOOLS/IFUNBOX SHOWS JAILED, NOT J-BROKEN AFTER I TRIED CHECKRA1N VERY OFTEN. IPHONE STUCKS AT APPLE LOGO AND SEEMS TO STUCK IN DFU THROUGH CHECKRA1N. I CAN GET BACK IN NORMAL MODE WITH THE BUTTONS, BUT CANT OPEN CHECKRA1N,CYDIA, THE NEW APPTAPP INSTALLER5 AND SO ON.ONLY ORIGINAL APPLE APPS WORK,I HAVE ERROR MESSAGE ABOUT APT FAILS!
 SO MY QUESTION:WHAT CAN I DO? DONT KNOW UP TO BYPASS OR CHECKRA1N!?OR BOTH? I WOULD TRY FIRST GO BACK STOCK ROM, BUT MY SHSH BLOBS ONLY FOR 13.3,I AM IN 13.2.3. in checkrain safe mode i can open the unsigned? apps.
Sorry for big letters, i saw it too late
THANKS EVERYBODY WHO REPLY AND GIVE ME SOME TIPS-HELP FOR THIS PROBLEM. what should i do now?

Not sure what you need.
If you jailbroken with CheckRa1n, you need to re-jailbreak after every reboot to re-enable the jailbreak otherwise CheckRa1n app and Cydia won't open.
Thank you for reply.
situation is this:I use bootra1n for jailbreak. But iphone not reboot/respring to Home folder. it stucks and hangs at the apple logo. From checkra1n itself i see that iphone stays also in DFU mode. so, of course i can manually bring it with the keys back to normal .it reboots and jailbreak is gone. Respring not helps.
BUT when i use the safe mode in checkra1n it works and iphone comes to home screen. There i get from installer or cydia the APT ERRORS. i think up to safe mode?
First it worked and i could download tweaks. only apps like chimera and so on had a grey icon.
why my iphone7+ stucks in DFU after checkra1n says "All Done" in normal mode and only work in this safe mode, which seems useless to use.
to the shiftkey bypass tool. It detects the device jailbroken, otherwise you get an error message or that iphone is not jailbnroken. but in my case, jailbroken yes, but only in safe mode.otherwise it stuck after checkra1n is done.

Can i jailbreak it within the safe mode and bypass with unc0ver online when its available soon ?
i am new to ios JB, android and custom roms is much different, i dont need to say this to you.

Another question: how i can bring the iphone back to normal stock rom mode. from this i would try it again from the beginning.

Thanks for any tips what to do.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink checkra1n 12.2: IPad mini 2 iOS 12.5.x stuck on "right before trigger (this is the real bug setup)" step CancerousOrdo 0 3,222 04-01-2021, 05:43 PM
Last Post: CancerousOrdo
Star iOS 14.0.1 / 14 / 13.7 / 13 Jailbreak: How To Fix MOST Cydia Errors / CheckRa1n Issues (Tutorial) GeoSn0w 0 3,809 10-01-2020, 07:42 PM
Last Post: GeoSn0w
  I need checkra1n 0.9.9 experimental zedrox464 0 2,208 03-25-2020, 12:43 AM
Last Post: zedrox464
Video iOS 13.3.1 / 13.3 / 13.0 CheckRa1n JAILBREAK: How To FIX Most CYDIA Errors / Issues (Simple Fixes) GeoSn0w 0 3,916 03-21-2020, 08:58 PM
Question Upgrading iOS version (checkra1n) Lancy 0 1,919 02-15-2020, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Lancy
Exclamation Checkra1n wont jailbreak my phone Help ASAP MyPhoneNeveWorks 0 1,912 02-14-2020, 09:32 PM
Last Post: MyPhoneNeveWorks
  iOS 13.2.2 Checkra1n Bootlooped Device tryingToFixmyPhone 0 4,349 02-11-2020, 08:31 PM
Last Post: tryingToFixmyPhone
Video iOS 13.2.2 / 13 / 12.4 CheckRa1n JAILBREAK: How To Fix Most Errors / Unjailbreak GeoSn0w 5 9,215 02-07-2020, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Yochanan69
  Trouble installing Checkra1n for the first time vig16 1 2,140 02-02-2020, 12:49 PM
  Checkra1n update Woolfer 6 4,165 01-04-2020, 07:16 PM
Last Post: prince001