Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncover install on Mac
What’s the recommended way to install uncover on a Mac? I tried installing it, but I would get an error saying something about my mail.
The unc0ver app runs on your actual phone. You can use a computer to install unc0ver onto your device. The recommended and official method is via AltStore. You will need to get AltStore fully setup, and then do these steps.

1. Download the latest unc0ver IPA from www.unc0ver.dev.
2. Press on the share option, and then press 'Copy to AltStore' in the share window. The button might be hidden in the 'Other' tab.

You will then get taken into AltStore, and it will sign unc0ver and let you use it. If this doesn't work, try plugging your phone into your computer and doing it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  uncover tweaks not showing in settings callumbruh 2 38,270 03-09-2021, 04:11 AM
Last Post: eastcoast99
  uncover tweaks not showing in settings callumbruh 0 2,838 02-28-2021, 04:31 AM
Last Post: callumbruh
  Can’t get altstore to install to get uncover EncrustMust 0 2,098 02-16-2020, 09:50 PM
Last Post: EncrustMust
  Uncover says unsupported when I open uncover the jeal break button does Mewantwork 1 3,118 02-16-2020, 03:14 AM
Last Post: Vino
  Can’t install apps Lockala 3 2,876 02-16-2020, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Marvix