Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stucked on apple logo and blocked OTA updates iPhone 7 plus
Hi everybody...
I have iPhone 7 plus device with forgotten icloud account password , And I reset it . So it can not work without jealbreak and icloud bypass .
I had downloaded checkra1n 0.12.7 and jealbreaked it , and activated it with ifrpfile IOA tool , and I did tethered bypass , and all of it went wright .So the problem is when I restarted the iPhone , it stucked on apple logo in loop of startup screen , I went to youtube to show how to grt rid of this problem . I saw a many videos and some of it says that I may fix it by re-jealbreaking it again . so I run checkra1n and pluged my iPhone , but a msessege appeard on screen says :-
[7.6435051] usb 2-3: device descriptor read/64, error -110
[ 7.876848] usb 2-3: device descriptor read/64, error -71
[13.403401] usb 2-3: device descriptor read/64, error -110
[23.8567271] usb 2-3: device descriptor read/64, error -110
[25.020029] usb 2-3: device not accepting address 6, error -71
[25.556693] usb 2-3: device not accepting address 7, error -71
[25.557501] usb usb2-port3: unable to enumerate USB device"

And I returned to win10 to run 3uTools to flash it but , but it says "Please connect iDevice to PC by USB" (Even when i put it with recovery mode) .
Although I tried with iTunes but its look like no iDevice connected to PC 

So the issue is that I have Stucked on apple logo and blocked OTA updates iPhone 7 plus , and I need your help
Have you tried a new usb lead and connect it to the usb connection on the motherboard.
I have a few leads that charge and are seen on my pc but not in itunes i also noticed that sometimes when i restore my iphone it starts to install but then messes up half way through untill i use the usb connections on the pc's motherboard.
Basicallialy trial and error try everything you can think of includeding reinstalling windows and itunes.
(05-18-2021, 06:55 PM)Wayne Wrote: Have you tried a new usb lead and connect it to the usb connection on the motherboard.
I have a few leads that charge and are seen on my pc but not in itunes i also noticed that sometimes when i restore my iphone it starts to install but then messes up half way through untill i use the usb connections on the pc's motherboard.
Basicallialy trial and error try everything you can think of includeding reinstalling windows and itunes.

Yeah , I have changed usb cable , pc and windows everytime windows gives me a messege that says '' he device not recognized''
I have tried a many soulutions to fix drivers updates , and I installed a new drivers packages but nothing changed
This is a odd one.
Have you tried putting in dfu mode then rebooting and putting it in restore from itunes mode?
Sometimes iphones dont realize which mode they are in untill you do it a couple of times.
I had one that would not boot or be recongized in any mode untill i put it in dfu mode the rebooted into restore mode then back into dfu mode also try charging it from a mains plug for a couple of hours as the battery may be too low?