Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Cant Jailbreak Pangu iOS 9.3.2 Please help!!!
Sad 
I have a Iphone 5S and IOS 9.3.2 => Pangu
It was untilo now Jailbreaking but after install a Tweak, can not Jailbreak. It was Possible with Safari "Jailbreakme" site.
If I try to Jailbreak, after Respring can not jailbreak => only Apple Logo and after hardreset ist Possible to use my Iphone but not with Jailbreak.
I needed a method to delete this tweak but without Jailbreak is not Possible. SSH is not installed. I can open iFile
How can i delete this tweak or Cydia and install again?
Please help me. i am new and dont have any idea and backround
Thanks
Jailbreak again, and hold down the Volume Up button before and during the entire time the phone resprings.

After it resprings release the volume button, and go in Cydia and delete that tweak & reinstall Cydia Substrate / Mobile Substrate.
(02-02-2020, 02:14 PM)GeoSn0w Wrote: Jailbreak again, and hold down the Volume Up button before and during the entire time the phone resprings.

After it resprings release the volume button, and go in Cydia and delete that tweak & reinstall Cydia Substrate / Mobile Substrate.

Heyyyyy man you are god of Jailbreak  :-) I ask until now, more than 15 People from Twitter (IOS Developer) and nobody could not help me. You are the best:-) Thankssssssssss.

Now last question: Dleting a tweak ok but why Cydia substrate and Mobile Substrate? Its not enoung only the tweak? 
I am afraid thats not more works and i cant use Cydia. 
And if i deleted, how can i install again? Or i dont need this two substrate?
Thanks you again:-)
(02-02-2020, 02:38 PM)mcdoff Wrote:
(02-02-2020, 02:14 PM)GeoSn0w Wrote: Jailbreak again, and hold down the Volume Up button before and during the entire time the phone resprings.

Heyyyyy man you are god of Jailbreak  :-) I ask until now, more than 15 People from Twitter (IOS Developer) and nobody could not help me. You are the best:-) Thankssssssssss.

Now last question: Dleting a tweak ok but why Cydia substrate and Mobile Substrate? Its not enoung only the tweak? 

We're not deleting Cydia Substrate, just reinstalling it to ensure the broken tweak isn't reloaded. It's a safety measure.
(02-02-2020, 02:40 PM)GeoSn0w Wrote:

We're not deleting Cydia Substrate, just reinstalling it to ensure the broken tweak isn't reloaded. It's a safety measure.
Thank you very much my friend:-) Its work now and its jailbreak:-D
(02-02-2020, 03:41 PM)mcdoff Wrote:
(02-02-2020, 02:40 PM)GeoSn0w Wrote:

Thank you very much my friend:-) Its work now and its jailbreak:-D

I am glad it worked Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  iOS 12.4 xsmax unc0ver issue -Solved- ReaImDown 3 4,325 02-21-2020, 04:52 AM
Last Post: rshelver