Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEP does not match sepmanifest On FutureRestore iOS 12.4 - 13.3 (A12)
Hello guys, 

I am trying to update my current Jailbreak from 12.4 to 13.3. I have my blobs saved in multiple areas and I'm having issues using FutureRestore. 

TSSSaver:
I have saved my blobs for my iPhone XS Max 11,6 Global correctly by supplying the APNonce, ECID, and model ID. I have the output (2 files) 1 with no apnonce and 1 with the apnonce I specified. 

When I try to run the no apnonce, Futurerestore tells me that Device AP Nonce doesn't match AP Nonce ticket. 

When I try to run the apnonce version, Futurerestore tells me that the SEP doesn't match up. 

TSSChecker:
I do not know if I have saved my blobs correctly in this mode. I have an output that doesn't have a Generator key like the other 2 blob files. When I attempt to run Futurerestore using this file, I get the same error as the apnonce file from TSSSaver. 

I have attached the Outputs for TSSSaver Blobs below. 

Thanks for taking a look at my problem!

Attached Files
.txt   FutureRestore APNonce.txt (Size: 77.24 KB / Downloads: 2)
.txt   FutureRestore NoAPNonce.txt (Size: 73.21 KB / Downloads: 3)
(02-16-2020, 09:21 AM)JavaColdBrew Wrote: Hello guys, 

I am trying to update my current Jailbreak from 12.4 to 13.3. I have my blobs saved in multiple areas and I'm having issues using FutureRestore. 

TSSSaver:
I have saved my blobs for my iPhone XS Max 11,6 Global correctly by supplying the APNonce, ECID, and model ID. I have the output (2 files) 1 with no apnonce and 1 with the apnonce I specified. 

When I try to run the no apnonce, Futurerestore tells me that Device AP Nonce doesn't match AP Nonce ticket. 

When I try to run the apnonce version, Futurerestore tells me that the SEP doesn't match up. 

TSSChecker:
I do not know if I have saved my blobs correctly in this mode. I have an output that doesn't have a Generator key like the other 2 blob files. When I attempt to run Futurerestore using this file, I get the same error as the apnonce file from TSSSaver. 

If you are using "--latest-sep" in your FutureRestore command, download the iOS 13.3.1 IPSW, grab the SEP file and manually specify it.

You do that with -s YOUR SEP FILE and -m YOUR SEP MANIFEST FILE instead of --latest-sep
(02-16-2020, 11:53 AM)GeoSn0w Wrote:

TSSSaver:

TSSChecker:

If you are using "--latest-sep" in your FutureRestore command, download the iOS 13.3.1 IPSW, grab the SEP file and manually specify it.

You do that with -s YOUR SEP FILE and -m YOUR SEP MANIFEST FILE instead of --latest-sep

Yes I am using a sep file.
I retried and now I get an error saying that the APNonce does not match APTicket nonce. Even though I am using the NoAPNonce version of my SHSH2 blob file.
Maybe the 13.3.1 sep is not compatibale with 13.3?
Try using the latest baseband as well ?
Try using the baseband from 13.3?
Just mix it up and keep trying?
That's what i would do but i am not overly bothered about a jailbreak (Yes it's nice to customize and alter everything but if for some reason you have to do a fresh install without being able to set the appnonce then you have no choice but to go to a firmware that is not jailbreakable unless it use's the checkra1n exploit)
(02-16-2020, 10:41 PM)Wayne Wrote: Maybe the 13.3.1 sep is not compatibale with 13.3?
Try using the latest baseband as well ?
Try using the baseband from 13.3?
Just mix it up and keep trying?
That's what i would do but i am not overly bothered about a jailbreak (Yes it's nice to customize and alter everything but if for some reason you have to do a fresh install without being able to set the appnonce then you have no choice but to go to a firmware that is not jailbreakable unless it use's the checkra1n exploit)

You are right, when I checked the basebands, they were different. I did not know that the basebands needed to match up too. I thought it was just SEPs that needed to match up (Which in this case matches). I guess I am stuck on 12.4 for good XD.
Try using latest sep and latest baseband from 13.3.1?
Thanks everyone for helping me. If anyone wants to know what happened. I got the SEP for the wrong board config. I grabbed D331 when I needed D331-p. I was too negligent to check all SEPs in the iOS 13.3.1 ipsw. I feel so stupid because I have spent 5+ hours trying to diagnose the issue. I have been jailbreaking since iOS 4 when the original jailbreakme WebKit exploit made the job so easy. 

Everyone says that the community is so toxic and I somewhat agree, I understand that a spoiled apple ruins the bunch and thats the case with Jailbreaking. I appreciate all community members that make this such a great hobby.
Do you think you can post full guide to upgrade to 13.3 using futurerestore pls.

quote="GeoSn0w" pid='2175' dateline='1581854031']

TSSSaver:

TSSChecker:

[/quote]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Futurerestore + a12 + 13.3 cynack 6 4,039 02-17-2020, 12:48 AM
Last Post: JavaColdBrew
  futurerestore? TerrorMan 9 5,073 09-25-2019, 01:21 AM
Last Post: GeoSn0w
  Futurerestore ipohone xr TerrorMan 0 1,796 09-23-2019, 12:32 AM
Last Post: TerrorMan