Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Install Rocket League Sideswipe (FREE) on iOS 15 / iOS 14 / iOS 13 All Devices!
Star 
In today's video, I will show you how to install Rocket League Sideswipe on iOS 15, iOS 14, iOS 13, and so on. The game has been released a couple of days ago, but for some people, it still doesn't show up in AppStore search, so the official Rocket League Sideswipe account on Twitter was kind enough to provide the direct AppStore links.

If you played the Rocket League game on PS4 or on Xbox you know very well the mechanics of the game and they are very similar. On iOS the game seems to work fine, it doesn't glitch or hang if you have a good device (I played on iPhone XS Max which by now is quite old). The minimum iOS version supported by Rocket League Sideswipe is iOS 11, but I'd try on a newer version anyways.

As always, do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to stay updated with the latest #iOS and #Jailbreak news, updates, and tutorials!
~ GeoSn0w

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Install tweak apps on non-jailbroken ipad 6th ios 4 ? zkiddo11 1 2,907 10-15-2020, 09:03 AM
Last Post: GeoSn0w
  How To Install / Dualboot REAL Android X on Your iPhone / iPod (Project Sandcastle Tutorial) GeoSn0w 0 2,926 03-18-2020, 09:30 PM
Last Post: GeoSn0w