Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help with getting started
Hello there I have really been struggling on how to get started with jailbreak development and I wanted to know we’re to find vulnerabilities, writing an exploit and then implementing the exploit into an app. Thank you so much and I hope you can help me?
I know nothing myself but I do know that it's not something someone can just answer on here....

The people who find these exploits have probably spent their lifetime into researching and stuff... Even @pwn20wned wouldn't have just spent two hours reading and built unc0ver in 2 hours.

If you really wanna learn it, start off on Youtube with learning C# and ObjectiveC languages, play around, built test apps etc. 

Youtube is your bestfriend is this modern day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video How To Build An iOS 13 / 12 JAILBREAK From Scratch: Getting Started With tfp0 Exploits (E1) GeoSn0w 1 3,865 03-29-2020, 11:10 PM
Last Post: YoXpertguyZ