Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freeze after Jailbreak Succeeds
Everytime I get the popup message saying the jailbreak was successful, my phone just freezes and I cant do anything.
Same, then I have to turn it back on Sad when will this fix?

Same, then I have to turn it back on Sad when will this fix?
go into settings in uncover and enable "Restore RootFS" and hit jailbreak. had a problem where i would hit jailbreak and it would go to a black screen with a white spinning wheel for a minute or two. fixed it with enabling "Restore RootFS"
(02-16-2020, 02:36 AM)camokilla223 Wrote: go into settings in uncover and enable "Restore RootFS" and hit jailbreak. had a problem where i would hit jailbreak and it would go to a black screen with a white spinning wheel for a minute or two. fixed it with enabling "Restore RootFS"

I will give this a try and let you know if it works.

(02-16-2020, 02:36 AM)camokilla223 Wrote: go into settings in uncover and enable "Restore RootFS" and hit jailbreak. had a problem where i would hit jailbreak and it would go to a black screen with a white spinning wheel for a minute or two. fixed it with enabling "Restore RootFS"

It did not work for me. As a matter of fact, it gave me the spinning wheel and then restarted as well. Is there anything else you might suggest?

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Freeze and Reboot after Jailbreaking hbogan01 2 2,353 02-17-2020, 06:30 PM
Last Post: hbogan01