Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
App Store blocking?
So I’ve tried a few things to block jailbreak detection but they don’t seem to work. Can’t download or purchase anything from the App Store. “Payment Not Complete”

Edit: would also like to add if I restart my phone to disable jailbreak I can download everything just fine.
Try Liberty. As far as jailbreak detection bypass goes, there's no magic pill to fix everything unfortunately. Some apps work with Libery, some need flex patches, etc.
(09-25-2019, 01:32 AM)GeoSn0w Wrote: Try Liberty. As far as jailbreak detection bypass goes, there's no magic pill to fix everything unfortunately. Some apps work with Libery, some need flex patches, etc.

is this going to be fixed by pawn? because liberty is not a solution
Jailbreak detection was always a thing. It won't be addressed by Pwn.
(09-25-2019, 05:04 AM)GeoSn0w Wrote: Jailbreak detection was always a thing. It won't be addressed by Pwn.

But this is a new problem for appstore! I had chimera before moving to uncover and i never had any problem with my appstore. Now I cannot download anything from appstore!

So isn't this supposed to be something that pwn fixes on his JB? Please explain more as im not that savvy in this area.
(09-25-2019, 06:05 AM)Kelvin Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 05:04 AM)GeoSn0w Wrote: Jailbreak detection was always a thing. It won't be addressed by Pwn.

But this is a new problem for appstore! I had chimera before moving to uncover and i never had any problem with my appstore. Now I cannot download anything from appstore!

So isn't this supposed to be something that pwn fixes on his JB? Please explain more as im not that savvy in this area.

use nepeta.ignition.fun and remove nepeta's old repo then download unSub it worked for me
(09-26-2019, 03:18 AM)mutiny27 Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 06:05 AM)Kelvin Wrote:

use nepeta.ignition.fun and remove nepeta's old repo then download unSub it worked for me

Thank you for that, I just did but it didn't work! I'm having the same problem!

I just wonder if all iphone xs max users with ios 12.4 are facing the same issue?
I found a temp solution. Go into Face ID settings and turn off the option for the AppStore and iTunes. Works for me so far. You can still keep Face ID on for everything else. It’s just turned off for the AppStore. That’s it. I’m betting it has something to do with the camera bug in the new unc0ver jailbreak. It should be fixed in the next patch and hopefully it’ll fix the AppStore.
(09-26-2019, 06:04 AM)Modelzero Wrote: I found a temp solution. Go into Face ID settings and turn off the option for the AppStore and iTunes. Works for me so far. You can still keep Face ID on for everything else. It’s just turned off for the AppStore. That’s it. I’m betting it has something to do with the camera bug in the new unc0ver jailbreak. It should be fixed in the next patch and hopefully it’ll fix the AppStore.

You are a genius! it works yes! thank you!

I think GeoSnow should put this solution a pinned thread!
(09-26-2019, 08:22 AM)Kelvin Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 06:04 AM)Modelzero Wrote: I found a temp solution. Go into Face ID settings and turn off the option for the AppStore and iTunes. Works for me so far. You can still keep Face ID on for everything else. It’s just turned off for the AppStore. That’s it. I’m betting it has something to do with the camera bug in the new unc0ver jailbreak. It should be fixed in the next patch and hopefully it’ll fix the AppStore.

You are a genius! it works yes! thank you!

I think GeoSnow should put this solution a pinned thread!

Glad I could help.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  iphone se 13.3.1, loaded alt store, wont install kentuckynet 6 2,879 11-16-2020, 12:49 AM
Last Post: Wayne
  Need iCloud from the Apple store Justwill1976 3 4,086 09-12-2020, 02:17 AM
Last Post: GeoSn0w
  No notifications/app store Coachsteve727 5 3,241 02-16-2020, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Coachsteve727
  App Store not working Jack.rosher 5 3,425 09-24-2019, 09:52 AM
Last Post: NalticeD